The best way to get rid of your Stretch Marks
Our body goes through stretches or shrinks all the time and the type of marks that develops when this occurs is known as stretch marks.
Do you have stretch marks on your body?
Do you wish to get rid of them?
What Are Stretch Marks
Stretch marks (striae) they can appear on many different parts of the body such us the breast the stomach, arms or the hips. These marks are neither harmful nor dangerous but often times people do not like to see them on their bodies.
Stretch marks don’t require treatment. They often fade over time, with or without treatment. They may never disappear completely.
Stretch marks don’t all look alike. They vary depending on how long you’ve had them, what caused them, where they are on your body and the type of skin you have. Common variations include:
- Indented streaks or lines on the abdomen, breasts, hips, buttocks or other places on the body.
- Stretch marks come in different color and texture than your normal skin, and they range from purple to bright pink to light gray.
- Bright streaks that fade to a lighter color.
- marks covering large areas of the body.
Example of some factors that increase your likelihood of getting stretch marks
- Family history of stretch marks
- Gaining and losing weight at a faster rate
- Being Female
- Pregnant at a young age
- Breast or buttock enlargement surgery
- Exercising and using anabolic steroids
What causes stretch marks?
Stretch marks are a result of skin stretching and an increase of cortisone in your system. Cortisone is a hormone naturally produced by your adrenal glands. However, having too much of this hormone can make your skin lose its elasticity.
Stretch marks are common in certain circumstances:
- During pregnancy the abdomen expands thereby developing some marks as the skin stretches to cater for the developing baby.
- The rapid process by which human beings gain and lose weight also causes stretch marks.
- Creams, lotions, and pills used to reduce human system ability can cause stretch marks by decreasing.
CAN STRETCH MARKS BE TREATED?
How can I prevent stretch marks?
There’s no way to prevent stretch marks completely, even if you regularly use lotions and creams. However, keeping your weight in a healthy range by eating well and exercising regularly can help to prevent stretch marks caused by sudden weight gain or loss.
Getting rid of stretch marks completely may not be possible but these marks can be minimized through some home remedies.
Home Remedies for Stretch Marks: 5 Ingredients to Try
- 1. Vitamin A: For a smoother brighter skin Vitamin A is recommended for you. Taking daily dosage of Vitamin A will help boost your body and make your skin look radiant and healthy. Examples of foods rich in vitamin A, carrot and potatoes. Research study shows that Vitamin A is a good remedy for stretch marks.
- Sugar scrub
First and foremost, you will need a cup of sugar, a small cup of coconut oil and lemon juice.
Mix the sugar with the coconut oil.
Add a few drops of lemon juice to your mixture.
Scrub the mixture on the part of your body here the stretch marks are.
You need to apply the mixture for about 5 minutes before you shower.
This should be done consistently for weeks for better results.
3. Aloe vera: Research shows that the application of natural aloe vera on stretch marks daily after a shower helps to reduce stretch marks on the body.
4. Collagen Booster: One of the main building blocks in the body is Collagen. It is a protein responsible for healthy bone joints and the elasticity of skin. The collagen in our body reduces as we age. Collagen in the body can be triggered by StriVectin-SD and lupin seed extracts. This treatment can be used to enrich the body for a healthy skin.
5. Coconut oil: Coconut oil has been found to be a good remedy for stretch marks due to its healing properties. Continues use of virgin coconut oil on the affected helps to reduce stretch marks on the skin.
6. Bitter almond oil: Bitter almond oil when applied and massaged unto the stomach of pregnant women helps to reduce stretch marks.
7. Treat fresh stretch marks: I recommend that you work on minimizing stretch marks before they become noticeable. Make an appointment with your doctor or a dermatologist who can help determine what is causing your marks hence be in a better position to help your skin.
8. Lotions, Creams and Oils: Applying lotions, creams, or oils to the skin can help minimize the appearance of stretch marks.
9. Healthy lifestyle Routine: Stretch marks cannot be cleared completely from the body but a healthy lifestyle routine helps to lower the risk of developing them. Routine exercise, eating a nutritious diet, taking vitamin supplements and drinking lots of water all help to give the body a heathy look and reduce the development of stretch marks.
Hemani castor oil and hemani apple oil for stretch marks
Although there are a list of remedies out there, none has been scientifically proven to be able to treat and clear the skin of stretch marks. The benefits of these products available on the markets is to prevent the skin from stretching and also to reduce stretch marks. Two of the best products I can recommend to you are hemani castor oil and hemani apple oil.
Hemani Castor Oil
- It helps to moisturize dry skin
- It keeps your body smooth and fresh.
- It also reduces acne, blemishes and stretch marks.
Hemani Apple Oil
- It hydrates the skin which is an essential remedy.
- Regular use of these products prevents stretch marks.
- This product triggers greater collagen production for a healthy skin.
Why Buy From Us
We are a trusted company that deals only with the best of health and wellness products. The products we market on our website have been tested on the market and they are well known for their benefits. We are just a click away and we deliver to your doorstep.
For more options and to view all the available products, Kindly visit us at thelifestyleunit.com.
You can also call or whatsapp us on +233 59 138 4708 or contact us here
Post a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.