Some call it Acne, others call it pimples. I had it during my adolescent years and it was very frustrating. I had blackheads all over my face, it affected my confidence and ability to go out in public.
I tried many solutions, and anytime someone told me of any remedy, I would rush out there to go use it and yet none of those solutions from home therapy to tablets and to creams either didn’t work or ended up bleaching my skin.
Maybe you find yourself in my situation that is why you are here on this page. I need you to trust me and read up to the end because this is a remedy that is natural, organic, no bleaches, easy to use and comes with a money back guarantee.
Before we go into telling you what the remedy is, let us talk a bit about Acne or Pimples.
What is Acne?
Acne is a skin condition that occurs when your hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells. It causes whiteheads, blackheads or pimples. Acne is most common among teenagers, though it affects people of all ages.
Effective acne treatments are available, but acne can be persistent. The pimples and bumps heal slowly, and when one begins to go away, others seem to crop up.
Depending on its severity, acne can cause emotional distress and scar the skin. The earlier you start treatment, the lower your risk of such problems.
Acne starts when the pores in your skin get clogged with oil and dead skin cells.
Each pore is connected to a sebaceous gland, which produces an oily substance called sebum. Extra sebum can plug pores, causing the growth of a bacteria known as Propionibacterium acnes, or P. acnes.
Your white blood cells attack P. acnes, leading to skin inflammation and acne.
What are the symptoms of acne?
Acne signs vary depending on the severity of your condition:
- Whiteheads (closed plugged pores)
- Blackheads (open plugged pores)
- Small red, tender bumps (papules)
- Pimples (pustules), which are papules with pus at their tips
- Large, solid, painful lumps under the skin (nodules)
- Painful, pus-filled lumps under the skin (cystic lesions)
Acne usually appears on the face, forehead, chest, upper back and shoulders.
What are the Causes of Acne?
Four main factors cause acne:
- Excess oil (sebum) production
- Hair follicles clogged by oil and dead skin cells
- Bacteria in your skin pores
- Dead skin cells in your skin pores
Acne typically appears on your face, forehead, chest, upper back and shoulders because these areas of skin have the most oil (sebaceous) glands. Hair follicles are connected to oil glands.
The follicle wall may bulge and produce a whitehead. Or the plug may be open to the surface and darken, causing a blackhead. A blackhead may look like dirt stuck in pores. But actually the pore is congested with bacteria and oil, which turns brown when it’s exposed to the air.
Pimples are raised red spots with a white center that develop when blocked hair follicles become inflamed or infected with bacteria. Blockages and inflammation deep inside hair follicles produce cystlike lumps beneath the surface of your skin. Other pores in your skin, which are the openings of the sweat glands, aren’t usually involved in acne.
Certain things may trigger or worsen acne:
- Hormonal changes.Androgens are hormones that increase in boys and girls during puberty and cause the sebaceous glands to enlarge and make more sebum. Hormone changes during midlife, particularly in women, can lead to breakouts too.
- Certain medications.Examples include drugs containing corticosteroids, testosterone or lithium.
- Studies indicate that consuming certain foods — including carbohydrate-rich foods, such as bread, bagels and chips — may worsen acne. Further study is needed to examine whether people with acne would benefit from following specific dietary restrictions.
- Stress doesn’t cause acne, but if you have acne already, stress may make it worse.
What are kinds of Acne?
There are 6 main types of spot caused by acne:
- blackheads – small black or yellowish bumps that develop on the skin; they’re not filled with dirt, but are black because the inner lining of the hair follicle produces colour
- whiteheads – have a similar appearance to blackheads, but may be firmer and will not empty when squeezed
- papules – small red bumps that may feel tender or sore
- pustules – similar to papules, but have a white tip in the centre, caused by a build-up of pus
- nodules – large hard lumps that build up beneath the surface of the skin and can be painful
- cysts – the most severe type of spot caused by acne; they’re large pus-filled lumps that look similar to boils and carry the greatest risk of causing permanent scarring
Who suffers from Acne?
Acne is very common in teenagers and younger adults. About 95% of people aged 11 to 30 are affected by acne to some extent.
Acne is most common in girls from the ages of 14 to 17, and in boys from the ages of 16 to 19.
Most people have acne on and off for several years before their symptoms start to improve as they get older.
Acne often disappears when a person is in their mid-20s.
In some cases, acne can continue into adult life. About 3% of adults have acne over the age of
How to control Acne – simple self-techniques?
There are a few self-care activities you can try at home to prevent pimples and clear up your acne. Home remedies for acne include:
- cleaning your skin daily with a mild soap to remove excess oil and dirt
- shampooing your hair regularly and keeping it out of your face
- using makeup that’s water-based or labeled “noncomedogenic” (not pore-clogging)
- not squeezing or picking pimples, which spreads bacteria and excess oil
- not wearing hats or tight headbands
- not touching your face
How to Treat Acne?
To effectively treat Acne or pimples, we need to understand the causes. The three main causes of Acne or pimples are; Excess oil (sebum) production, hair follicles clogged by oil and dead skin cells, bacteria in your skin pores and dead skin cells in your skin pores.
Now there are many products that may help you deal with your Acne but they may leave you with skins bleaches and other complications.
A proven and an effective treatment is Dead Sea Salt and Mud.
Why Dead Sea Mud and Salt is the Best Treatment for Acne and Pimples?
The Dead Sea contains more than 21 minerals, all of which have been proven to nourish and treat skin in a variety of ways, leading to improved hydration and rejuvenation, softens your skin, allowing to feel and look healthier (and often much younger!). The unique composition of the water helps it to penetrate the skin deeply without causing irritation.
The Dead Sea salt serves as an antiseptic for your skin and body. The antiseptic properties of the Dead Sea salt remove irritants and impurities, which can greatly reduce the number of skin infections.
Working in a variety of ways to alleviate discomfort, Dead Sea salt helps to strengthens skin tissue, improve blood circulation, eliminate toxins and balance the skin’s natural pH levels.
If you have dry skin, try a Dead Sea mud mask. Mud masks can work to remove impurities, toxins and dead skin on your body.
An added benefit of Dead Sea mud is that the salt and magnesium in it can improve your skin’s functionality by making it a better barrier and more elastic.
Pure Dead Sea salt is very high in sulfur, which has been proven to work as a powerful cleanser used to treat and prevent blemishes and reduce and soothe skin inflammation.
Since overgrowth or presence of certain bacteria can lead to acne, that this is why Dead Sea mud has been used to treat breakouts since biblical times.
Mud masks may remove impurities from the skin, unclogging pores and absorbing excess oil.
How to Apply Mineral-Rich Clarifying Mud Mask and Salt Scrub to cure Acne?
Apply Dead Sea mud in your face and leave it for 5 minutes. Do this twice a week, and the natural mineral content of the Dead Sea mud will clean your skin of impurities, clear the follicles of oil and dead skin and keep your skin younger and fresh.
Apply Dead Sea Salt in your face, bath with it and be assured that the high Sulphur content of the Dead Sea salt will clear your skin of toxins, impurities, dead skin and oils.
Click below for a Video Demonstration on how to apply the product.
What is the best treatment for Acne?
- Facial mud mask actively cleans the skin as it draws out dirt and debris.
- Absorbs excess oil.
- Leaves skin noticeably clean with a matte finish look.
- Highly enriched with minerals that help relieve dry, flaky skin.
- Helps to protect the skin from moisture loss, while it soothes and softens.
Directions for use: Apply a thick layer to the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Let dry for 5 minutes (you may feel some tingling in the first 1-2 minutes), remove by gently rubbing in circular motions to exfoliate. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Use once a week. It is good for normal to oily skin.
Ingredients: Dead Sea Mud, Chamomile Extract, Allantoin
All-over skin exfoliation.
- Softens rough parts of the body.
- Revitalizes the skin with a smooth finish.
- For silky, hydrated skin.
- Dry or rough elbows, knees, hands or feet? We’ve got you covered. Gently exfoliate and hydrate the dull layers of skin that hides healthy-looking skin underneath.
- Deep clean the skin, help to balance excess oils and scrub away dirt.
- Reveal younger-looking skin by enhancing softness on those troubled areas.
Directions for use: In the shower or bath, gently massage onto wet skin. Rinse well with warm water.
Ingredients: Dead Sea Minerals, Jojoba Seed Oil, Chamomile Extract.
Why Buy from us?
Our products are from Seacret, an American skin care company headquartered in Arizona with over 19 years within the skincare industry. Our products are manufactured by L’oreal, one of the leaders in skincare products. L’oreal owns and manufactures products like Dark and Lovely, Armani, Yves Saint Laurent, Ralph Lauren Fragrances and Maybelline among others.
Nothing but Quality – 30 day Money-Back Guarantee
- ORIGINAL DEAD SEA INGREDIENTS
Straight from the source. SEACRET products are based on natural Dead Sea salts and minerals extracted from the waters and shores of the world’s most ancient spa.
- PARABEN FREE
SEACRET products do not contain parabens, an unnecessary chemical additive.
- SLS FREE
SEACRET products do not contain SLS, a commonly used detergent that may cause skin irritation.
- HYPOALLERGENIC TESTED
SEACRET products are tested on sensitive skin to reduce the possibility of allergic reaction.
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
SEACRET is bound by a cruelty-free ethos in all its operations.
- TRAVEL SIZE APPROVED
Selected products available in TSA-friendly travel size (3.4 FL.OZ. / 100 mL or smaller).
ALSO READ : How to get rid of your wrinkles – money back guarantee – 15 minutes, 50% wrinkle remover
Does these products work? – Success Stories from who used our products.
Click below to Order your Pack NOW – Mineral-Rich Clarifying Mud Mask, Salt Scrub and many more
You will be re-directed to our online SHOP where you can buy any of our products. Select your country of residence after you click the above link and start shopping NOW.
What do you get if you order now
Free door-to-door delivery for all orders above USD 99 for people resident in USA, Australia & New Zealand, Canada, Columbia, China, Japan, Korea, Mexico and Vietnam.
Become a VIP Customer by placing a re-order and you can get a 20% discount on your pricing with free delivery for orders above US$ 99 plus 100% money back guarantee in USA, Australia & New Zealand, Canada, Columbia, China, Japan, Korea, Mexico and Vietnam.
If you are Resident in any of these countries, please CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING NOW
If you are NOT Resident in any of these countries – pls submit your product order by filling the below form
[gravityform id=”5″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]