You are thinking of having a tattoo!
Or you already have one, and you are looking for the best way to keep your tattoo clean, nice and shining always? I am simply going to show you a simple way to achieve that!
What Is a Tattoo?
A tattoo is simple to make. It comes as a work of art on the body of a person. It could be a symbol, writing or art work.
A tattoo is done by piercing the skin with needles and injecting ink, dyes, and pigments into the deep layer of the skin. Though this process is still used in some parts of the world, professional tattoo artists now use tattoo machines. A tattoo machine powers the needles up and down as ink is deposited in the skin.
Tattoos are normally permanent. Tattoo removal is difficult, expensive, and may not be completely removed.
Before getting a tattoo, make sure you have had all your immunizations especially hepatitis B and tetanus shots. If you have a medical problem such as heart disease, allergies, diabetes, skin problems like eczema or psoriasis, a weakened immune system, or a bleeding problem, talk to your doctor before getting a tattoo. Also, if you get keloids (an overgrowth of scar tissue) you should probably not get a tattoo.
Safety Measures before you do your Tattoo
- Does the tattoo studio use single-use needles and sterilize all equipment using steam, pressure, and heat for sterilization?
- Do they use one-time ink cartridges that are disposed of after each customer?
- Is the tattoo artist a licensed practitioner? The tattoo artist should be able to provide you with references.
- Ensure other safety protocols like COVID among others
How to take care of your new Tattoo
We share the below guidelines to help you take care of your new tattoo. Above all else follow the advice from the professional who did the tattoo for you.
To make sure it heals properly:
- Keep a bandage on the area for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, remove the bandage and keep the tattoo open to air.
- Avoid touching the tattooed area and don’t pick at any scabs that may form.
- Avoid clothes that might stick to the healing tattoo.
- Wash the tattoo with soap and warm water (don’t use alcohol or peroxide). Use a soft towel to dry the tattoo — just pat it dry and be sure not to rub it.
- Apply antibiotic ointment, thick skin cream, or vitamin E oil to the tattoo 2 to 3 times a day for a week. Don’t use petroleum jelly.
- Do not let the tattoo soak in water. Showers are fine but avoid swimming and baths until the tattoo is fully healed.
- Keep your tattoo out of the sun until it’s fully healed.
- Avoid sun exposure. Keep the tattooed area out of the sun for at least a few weeks.
- Avoid swimming. Stay out of pools, hot tubs, rivers, lakes and other bodies of water while your tattoo is healing.
Tattoos usually take about 2 weeks to heal. Even after it’s fully healed, wear a sunscreen with a minimum sun protection factor (SPF) of 30. This not only protects your skin, but can help keep the tattoo from fading.
How to make an old Tattoo Shine and Bright
It’s been years since you did your tattoo and you absolutely love your tattoo on your body. But then it doesn’t look as bright and shiny as it used. And the reason is that, the skin has dampened and old dead skin layers has covered the beauty of your tattoo.
What can you do? I have a solution for you.
The Best product we discovered based on research, proven that gives results fast. An amazing product made with minerals from the Dead Sea and a combination of vitamins, aloe vera, sea salt and leaf powder among others.
Product: Mineral-Rich Peeling Gel
- Removes dead skin
- Creates smoother, softer and brighter-looking skin
- Sweeps away surface build-up for younger, healthier looking skin
How to use these products for your skin?
Apply these products once a week. It 15 minutes after use, you will notice improvements.
Click below for a Video Demonstration on how to apply the product.
Why Buy from us?
Our products are from Seacret, an American skin care company headquartered in Arizona with over 19 years within the skincare industry. Our products are manufactured by L’oreal, one of the leaders in skincare products. L’oreal owns and manufactures products like Dark and Lovely, Armani, Yves Saint Laurent, Ralph Lauren Fragrances and Maybelline among others.
Nothing but Quality – 30 day Money-Back Guarantee
- ORIGINAL DEAD SEA INGREDIENTS
Straight from the source. SEACRET products are based on natural Dead Sea salts and minerals extracted from the waters and shores of the world’s most ancient spa.
- PARABEN FREE
SEACRET products do not contain parabens, an unnecessary chemical additive.
- SLS FREE
SEACRET products do not contain SLS, a commonly used detergent that may cause skin irritation.
- HYPOALLERGENIC TESTED
SEACRET products are tested on sensitive skin to reduce the possibility of allergic reaction.
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
SEACRET is bound by a cruelty-free ethos in all its operations.
- TRAVEL SIZE APPROVED
Selected products available in TSA-friendly travel size (3.4 FL.OZ. / 100 mL or smaller).
Does these products work? – Success Stories from who used our products.
Order your Pack NOW – Mineral-Rich Peeling Gel
You will be re-directed to our online SHOP where you can buy any of our products. Select your country of residence after you click the above link and start shopping NOW.
What do you get if you order now
Free door-to-door delivery for all orders above USD 99 for people resident in USA, Australia & New Zealand, Canada, Columbia, China, Japan, Korea, Mexico and Vietnam.
Become a VIP Customer by placing a re-order and you can get a 20% discount on your pricing with free delivery for orders above US$ 99 plus 100% money back guarantee in USA, Australia & New Zealand, Canada, Columbia, China, Japan, Korea, Mexico and Vietnam.
If you are Resident in any of these countries, please CLICK HERE TO START SHOPING NOW
If you are NOT Resident in any of these countries – pls submit your product order by filling the below form
[gravityform id=”5″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]